Debt Advisory and
Strategic Corporate Advice
What we do
We can help if your company:
- needs debt finance for an acquisition
- is considering refinancing existing facilities
- requires additional funding to execute its business strategy
- is breaching, or is at risk of breaching, lending covenants or other terms of finance
- is experiencing a change in trading patterns requiring temporary or additional working capital
- is about to be marketed for sale and requires a debt education process
- is seeking to restructure existing debt facilities in stressed situations
We help company boards and financial sponsors to optimise capital structures and to have maximum confidence in debt delivery to achieve their objective.
Capital Advisors will manage the debt raise process from end to end. Our approach is to work closely with the company's board and its financial sponsors to identify what the company needs beyond the quantum and price of debt, and structure a package that fits the plan.
Selecting the right lending partner to support your journey is also key. With more than 30 years experience of executing and advising on financing management buy-outs, buy-ins, refinancings and recapitalisations we have built strong relationships with 80+ banks and direct lenders in the mid-market. This allows us to identify quickly the most appropriate debt providers and progress to negotiating borrower-friendly facilities with competitive pricing.
All advice and assistance is given on an independent and objective basis.